- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept cash, debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), checks, and CareCredit. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. St. Boni Pet Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments for amounts over $200. You can apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com or we can assist you with your application here at the clinic.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Deferred Interest/No Interest if Paid in Full in 6 Months for totals over $200. (If not paid in full, the accrued interest will be added to the existing balance.)
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
- Cardholder or authorized user must be present to sign receipt. Please bring 2 forms of identification (drivers license/state ID and another credit card) to every appointment when using CareCredit as we are required to write it on every CareCredit receipt.
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .
**We do not endorse any particular company. Websites are only provided for your convenience.